- yahoo.com, January 29th, 2013: Gluten-free Diet or Veiled Eating Disorder?
- empowHER.com, April 26, 2012: The Connection Between Body Dysmorphic Disorder and
- forbes.com, May 23rd,
- examiner.com, November 30th, 2011: Can a Gym Addiction Lead to Body Dysmorphia?
- The Washington Post, November 14th, 2011: Deaths in Triathlon May Not Be So
- empowHER.com, October 4th, 2011: Celebrities Speaking Out About Eating Disorders:
Helpful or Harmful?
- forbes.com, May 23rd, 2011: What We're (Not) Eating: A Potential Danger of Gluten-Free
- hercampus.com, December 15th, 2010: A New Kind of Adderall Abuse: Using the Study
Drug for Weight Loss
- NBC/LXNY, November 10th, 2010: The Psychology of Dieting
- WTBQ 99.1 FM Radio (Shannon's Corner), September 14th, 2010: Eating Disorders
- AARP Bulletin, September, 2010: Smartphone Nation
- Philadelphia Daily News, August 18th, 2010: Plus-Sized Beauty Pageants
- thatsfit.com, August 9th, 2010: 9 Ways to Spice Up Your Summer Walks
- cnet.com, July 21st, 2010: Fitness and Social Media
- fitnessmagazine.com, July 16th, 2010: The 48-Hour Workout Jumpstart
- New York State Psychological Association's Public Resource Center, July 8th, 2010:
Radical Body Acceptance
- In Touch Weekly, July 4th, 2010: "The Case of the Missing Curves"
- Yahoo Health, June 11, 2010: 10 Small Changes with Big Health Payoffs
- Today's Parent, June 4th, 2010: Raising Body Positive Children
- everydayhealth.com, May 10th, 2010: Can Eating Disorders Be Prevented?
- Multiple sites, May 18th, 2010: "How to Raise a Child Who Has Body Confidence and a
Healthy Relationship with Food" (features in news.yahoo.com, womansday.com, among
- Healthy Advice, May 17th, 2010: Walking for Exercise
- Triathlon Magazine Canada, March/April, 2010: How to Avoid a Panic Attack in the Swim
- WOR News Talk Radio 710 (Joan Hamburg Show), February 12th, 2010: Childhood Obesity
- Fitness, February, 2010: Why Diets Don't Work
- Women's Health, December 22nd, 2009: Eating Disorder Warning Signs
- Good Day New York (Fox 5), November 14th, 2009: Body Image
- In Touch Weekly, October 26th, 2009: Emotional Overeating
- In Touch Weekly, October 5th, 2009: "How Thin Is Too Thin?"
- The Dr. Oz Show, October 8th, 2009: Binge Eating Disorder
- The Associated Press, October 6th, 2009: (featured in The Seattle Times, msnbc.msn.com
abclocal.go.com, among others): Calorie Labeling Laws
- glamour.com, September 30th, 2009 : Dating Tips
- Today Show, August 24th, 2009: "Plus-Size Model Bares it All"
- everydayhealth.com, August 5th, 2009: Dangers of Weight-Loss Cleanses
- Arthritis Today, August, 2009: Exercise and Depression
- fitnessmagazine.com, July, 2009: Increasing Exercise Motivation
- WOR News Talk Radio 710 (Joan Hamburg Show), July 13th, 2009: Calorie Labeling Laws
- Life & Style Weekly, July 13th, 2009: Coping with Divorce
- workingmother.com, July 13th, 2009: Teenage Alcohol Use
- forbes.com, July 7th, 2009 (featured on msn.com, Yahoo Shine): "Depression Hurts"
- sheknows.com, July 6th, 2009: Group Therapy
- Fitness, July, 2009: Social Aspects of Eating
- Better TV, June 19th, 2009: Eating Disorder Warning Signs
- ABC News, June 2nd, 2009: Radical Body Acceptance; April, 20th, 2009: Benefits of Group
- Life & Style Weekly, June 1st, 2009: The Biggest Loser
- Woman's Day, June, 2009: "Banish Body Issues"
- The Associated Press, May 26th, 2009: (featured in abcnews.com, thenews-sentinel.com,
ca.yahoo.com, The World News Network, The Seattle Times, The Baltimore Sun, among
others): Body Image
- Soap Opera Digest, May 26th, 2009: "Ask the Expert": Post-traumatic Stress
- nydailynews.com, May 13th, 2009: Insomnia
- nbcnewyork.com ("Ask the Doctor"), May 9th, 2009: Coping with Stress
- Westchester Family, May, 2009: Ask the Specialist: "Does Your Daughter Have an Eating
- Multiple sites, April 27th, 2009: "How to Raise an Eating Disorder-Free Child" (featured in
usatoday.com, news.yahoo.com, businessweek.com, bio-medicine.org, medworldnews.
com, somethingfishy.org, among others)
- babble.com, April 20th, 2009: Childhood Eating
- Life & Style Weekly, April 13th, 2009: Domestic Violence
- Today Show, April 9th, 2009: "Regaining Your Self-Esteem"
- In Touch Weekly, April 6th, 2009: Healthy Eating During Motherhood
- CBS Radio (880 AM), April, 5th, 2009: Stress and Overeating
- About Families, April, 2009: The Economy and Eating Disorders
- examiner.com, March 30, 2009: Exercise and Music
- msn.com, March 25th, 2009: Fitness Tips
- Univsion.com , March 20th, 2009: "The 'Sins' of Barbie"
- Modern Bride, February/March, 2009: http://www.brides.
- Fat Fighter TV, February, 2009: Children and Obesity
- IM Frenzy--The Social Network for Girls, January, 2009: "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall"
- The Financial Times, January 3, 2009: Financial Stress
- Body & More, October, 2008: Locker Room Fears
- Body & More, September, 2008: "Gymbarrassment"
- CW 11 nightly news segment, September 3rd, 2008: Energy Drink Abuse
- WNYE (Aktina) New York, August 2nd, 2008: Summer Alcohol Use/Abuse
- WFAN ("The Fan") Sports Radio, New York, July 20th, 2008: NYC Triathlon
- Tango Magazine, May, 2008: "Sex & the Curvy Girl"
- CW 11 nightly news segment, April 30th, 2008: Plastic Surgery/Body Image Disturbances
- The New York Times, July 23rd, 2007: New York City Triathlon
- Today Show, July 22nd, 2007: New York City Triathlon
For media professionals, to view media clips, please visit Media Clips and use the name and
password provided to you. Media Contact: Rodi Rosensweig, (203) 270-8929, Rodi Company.
© 2013 Stacey Rosenfeld, Ph.D. All rights reserved.