- New York: 016505
- California: PSY 24209
Cornell University: Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill: Master of Arts Degree in Sport Psychology
The George Washington University: Doctorate of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology
Clinical Psychology Affiliations:
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association (General and Addictions Sub-group)
- California State Psychological Association
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association, Eating Disorder Special Interest Group
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, Certified Group Psychotherapist
- Center for Group Studies
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Women's Mental Health Consortium
- Chief Psychologist, New York City Triathlon
- Psyching Team, New York City Marathon
- American Council on Exercise, Certified Personal Trainer (since 1996)
- Mad Dogg Athletics, Certified Spinning Instructor (since 2006)
- UNC-Chapel Hill
- Duke University
- The George Washington University
- The University of Maryland--College Park
- Pace University
- Baruch College
- Rosenfeld, S. & Schulman, S. (2008, Holiday Issue). What menu labeling laws really
mean. Queens Courier, Healthwise: View Article
- Rosenfeld, S. (2006), Entries on behavioral psychology. In G. R. VandenBos (Ed.), The
APA dictionary of psychology. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
- Doctoral Dissertation (Fall 2004), Psychosocial Correlates of Sexual Communication,
- Rosenfeld, S.M., & Blick, E.S. (2003, May). Psychosocial correlates of sexual
communication. Poster session presented at GWU's Psychology Graduate Student Forum
conference, Washington, DC.
- Rosenfeld, S.M. (2002). Psychology of personality. In J.M. Silva & D.E. Stevens (Eds.),
Psychological foundations of sport (2nd ed.) pp. 27-47. Boston: Allyn & Bacon.
- Rosenfeld, S.M. (2001, March). The acute effects of aerobic versus resistance exercise
on mood enhancement. Poster session presented at GWU's Psychology Graduate Student
Forum conference, Washington, DC, also published on microform, Fall, 1998.
© 2013 Stacey Rosenfeld, Ph.D. All rights reserved.